What is Petralyze?
Petralyze allows in a simple way to transfer breedables into a personal database.
It helps to organize your breedables and allows you to list them in a public overview / seach.
- You can define keywords (as filters) to receive a warning during the import.
- Don't miss essential traits of new pets anymore!
- You may search for (new) keywords in your database at any time.
- If you offer a breedable on Petrades (after importing it into Petralyze) stats and parent info will be automatically applied.
- Access your Petralyze interface through your Petrades kiosk.
- Explore and find breedables from Petralyze users in the free global search.
- In your Petrades kiosk you may enable that your breedable will be deleted from Petralyze in case of sale.
- You may export your data to Excel or Open Office.
- A Petrades kiosk is not required to use the Petralyze solution, but the symbiosis of both will enrich your Breeder life!
Start your free trial here
How to import information using copy and paste?
- Click on 'STATS' for one or more breedables and copy this content from the chat window.
- Paste it on the website into the import menu.
- If any of your defined keywords match, you will immediately see a notice.
Your personal database
- Manage your stored breedables on your personal database.
How to import parents-information?
- Copy & paste the stats, followed by the parent stats: Then they both will be imported.
How to find the breedable again
in the inventory by using the UUID?
- First copy the UUID of your breedable.
- Go to your inventory and set 'Search by...' to 'Description'.
- Search for the UUID.
The desired breedable will be displayed! (because the UUID is included in the description)